“A piece of heaven..”
Review of Sol Spa

Sol Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Sol Spa is a relaxing, artful space inspired by the sun, on Ambergris Caye, Belize. We are located in the center of town, just steps from the Caribbean Sea at the beautiful, Phoenix Resort. We are a full service day spa. Sol Spa caters to wedding parties and groups of all kinds. We specialize in every treatment we offer. Our massage therapists and estheticians are U.S. certified. Everyone is welcome!
San Antonio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“A piece of heaven..”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

From our arrival to the end of the services, the staff here goes well above to ensure you are comfortable and relaxed. Heather has hands that will take all worries away so ask for her. Do not hesitate to book several services with them the first chance you get, it will make the rest of the vacation so much more relaxed.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank CernaEstates

Newark, New Jersey
77 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“get the mayan massage”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

i own a spa and love massages and i had to try the mayan abdominal massage. OMG amazing. it was so different than anything i've ever tried and i felt 3 inches taller afterwards. incredible and don't leave san pedro w/o getting this.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank lolo c
San Pedro, Belize
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“My first massage ever”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Beautiful spa, great location, I think I am hooked!

Westborough, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Ahhhhhhh.... :)”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

The immersion with cucumber and aloe was a wrap. This was perfect for my sunburned shoulders and back. It was so cool, and soothing. I also enjoyed a facial and pedicure. I wish that I had added one of their baths as it looked just heavenly. Afterwards you should eat downstairs at the Red Ginger.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“A PROFESSIONALLY run spa in San Pedro!”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Carrie and her team operate a professional operation - I had the opportunity to have several massages with Heather during my vacation and she is FANTASTIC!!!

Pamper yourself during your vacation - visit SOL Spa!