“Sublime”
Review of Sol Spa

Sol Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Sol Spa is a relaxing, artful space inspired by the sun, on Ambergris Caye, Belize. We are located in the center of town, just steps from the Caribbean Sea at the beautiful, Phoenix Resort. We are a full service day spa. Sol Spa caters to wedding parties and groups of all kinds. We specialize in every treatment we offer. Our massage therapists and estheticians are U.S. certified. Everyone is welcome!
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I had two massages by Carrie. The first one hour session was so good I went the next day for 90 minutes.

I have to say that Carrie's massage was like no other I have experienced. I get massages on a pretty regular basis to relieve muscle tension, so I could tell she was an expert. She brought to the table a "loving touch" that immediately told me she loved giving massage and genuinely cared about helping me. It felt like my mother was rubbing my neck!

Everything from the refreshing cucumber water to the soft tables and relaxing atmosphere, was perfect. I simply adore this place, and I will be back!

1  Thank Mandy L
There are newer reviews for Sol Spa

Reviewed June 13, 2012

My friend and I got massages on the beach at our resort. This was amazing and a definite highlight of the trip!! I received a theraputic massage and my friend had a deep tissue. It was a tad pricey for a massage, but hey you're on vacation - splurge! not to mention very well worth it!

Reviewed May 13, 2012

I had a massage, a facial, a sol soak and ear candling done here. All of the treatments were great. I've had plenty of massages and they did an excellent job. It was very relaxing until a gentleman who provides adjustments for the therapists came in and wouldn't shut up or lower his voice. Since he comes in on a regular basis you may want to make sure he won't be there when you have your appointment scheduled.
The facial was very nice and everything smelled so good.
The sol soak is fun. It is an air tub (like jets) so you can soak or bubble but the fun thing is you get a menu of soaks to choose from and it smelled divine. There is something for everyone on that menu. Overall a great way to spend a morning.

1  Thank susanono
Reviewed April 28, 2012

We had massages, and it was my husband's first experience. Carrie, the owner/mgr. worked on him for 1 hour, and Heather worked on me for 1hour & 15 min. They are both highly skilled, and very professional. It wasn't just a massage, it was the "spa experience", which can be extremely enjoyable. Every detail was there from the moment we walked in, and were served fresh cucumber water, as we settled into our comfy spa surroundings. For myself, the ultimate spa experience indulges all the senses, and Sol Spa exceeded all of my super picky expectations, from the dimmed lighting, the essential oils, to the high quality sound system crooning ambient songs from every corner. If you want simply the best spa experience, look no further.

1  Thank Wendy F
Reviewed April 12, 2012

The spa is beautiful and my massage with Heather was perfect!

1  Thank twomarylanders