“Excellent Spa Experience”
Review of Sol Spa

Sol Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Sol Spa is a relaxing, artful space inspired by the sun, on Ambergris Caye, Belize. We are located in the center of town, just steps from the Caribbean Sea at the beautiful, Phoenix Resort. We are a full service day spa. Sol Spa caters to wedding parties and groups of all kinds. We specialize in every treatment we offer. Our massage therapists and estheticians are U.S. certified. Everyone is welcome!
Reviewed November 23, 2011

Beautiful, Tranquil and expert massage and facial! Not to be missed!

There are newer reviews for Sol Spa

Reviewed November 18, 2011

The facilities are very nice and professional (Note that it is on the grounds of the Phoenix hotel, on the second floor above the restaurant).

Carrie gave a great massage, very relaxing. She also provided a lot of helpful information about the area.

I would definitely go back.

Reviewed November 9, 2011

The spa was friendly and clean but a bit deserted. We booked a couples massage but were put in separate rooms.

Reviewed October 2, 2011

I had the most amazing massage from Carrie while on vacation in San Pedro. Her spa is peaceful and intimate, and her massage has me wondering how soon I can return (unless I can persuade her to move here?).

Can't recommend highly enough!

1  Thank Skiplet
Reviewed August 24, 2011

My wife's Sol Spa indulgence was one of the highlights of her visit to Belize. The Tranquility Bay Resort made all the arrangements and dropped her off at The Phoenix Dock. From there it was a 2 minute walk to the resort. Paula enjoyed the "works" including an hour+ massage, pedicure, facial, and manicure. When she was done, the Tranquility Bay Resort boat was at the dock waiting for her. Paula was radiant.

On our next trip, Sol Spa will be a definite on Paula’s list. This time, I will go with her.