“The BEST boutique in Belize!!!!”
Review of RubiMoon Boutique

RubiMoon Boutique
Ranked #8 of 15 Shopping in San Pedro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Beautiful unique apparel for Women and Girls designed by Anke Doehm. Also locally made Jewelry and Accessories. Items handmade in Belize and Bali. Located South of Central Park across from the Town Council. Wir Sprechen Deutsch. Store hours 10-6 Mon-Fri, 1-6 Sat-Sun
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Redding, California
“The BEST boutique in Belize!!!!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

This store is a MUST when in Belize! The clothing is not only beautiful and unique, but the prices are amazing as well. I went twice while in San Pedro and brought a friend the second time and she fell in love as well. The owners, Anke & David, are equally as fabulous as the clothes - kind, helpful, beautiful people. Not only did I buy the most amazing clothes for myself but I also bought several things for my 3 year old daughter and some gifts to bring home. Anke is also the designer of the RubiMoon brand and her clothes are made really well and out of the most comfortable fabric. The clothes also wash really well and go right back into their shape with no shrinking or stretching. They also have fabulous jewelry made by local artists. Look for the tall clock tower - they are right by there. Enjoy and tell them I said hi.

New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“An absolute *treasure* of a shop!”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

RubiMoon is unlike any other shop I wandered into in San Pedro. Unique and gorgeous clothes -- I found what has to be *the perfect* little black dress (with a splash of Caribbean color!) - gorgeous, flattering, and comfortable. Lots of great clothing for women and children - not "cheap" - but very good quality at very reasonable prices. And the owner/shopkeeper is wonderfully sweet and helpful without being pushy. Don't miss this store!!

Bend, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bohemian Chic ~ Love this store!”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I wish you guys were here in Oregon! A MUST SHOP while you're in San Pedro Super cute kids clothes but for me, all about the Buddha pants, oils, prayer beads & picked up a wonderful piece for my house as well. A gorgeous Ganesha lamp from Bali. Had all my Yogi students wearing these pants by the end of our stay on the island. #LOVE

Erie, Colorado
“Wow!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Rubi Moon is fantastic! I honestly could have bought one of everything! Great unique and "easy" style and super quality. I left with gifts for kids - adorable dresses! Also a few more amazing dresses for myself than I intended to buy :) love, love, love this shop! The owners were so friendly too.

Mankato, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“I miss the smell”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

This store smells amazing!! From the moment you walk in you are greeted by the friendly owners. Everything is reasonably priced and gorgeous!! Highly recommend stopping in to see what they offer!

Visited March 2014