We just got back from a wedding anniversary trip to White Sands Cove. We had a fantastic time and found White Sands Cove Resort to have everything we wanted and more!! The owners: Michelle, Marilyn, Mark and Stephanie were gracious, warm and very helpful. We immediately felt it was our home away from home. We are both gardeners and appreciated how beautiful the grounds were with very pleasing plantings around the property. Marlon, the manager, made all our excursion reservations, and there was no lack of wonderful things to do. My husband and I took several snorkeling excursions and twice rented a kyak and made the 15 minute 'trip' to the reef where we had a magnificent time snorkeling. White Sands Cove is in the perfect location, close enough to town to easily bike or walk in which we did several times. In addition we biked to the north end for romantic lunches on the beach. We spent relaxing time also at the pool, swinging in hammocks, and sitting on our deck. We could not have been happier with our choice of resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away among tropical fauna and turquoise waters, White Sands Cove Resort sits 2.5 miles north of San Pedro, on the Island of Ambergris Caye. Just off the coast of Belize, our cozy boutique resort is tastefully defined by its unique balance of tranquility and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your White Sands Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Cove Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel White Sands Cove
- White Sands Cove Resort Belize/San Pedro