Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews golf cart secret beach front office relaxing vacation laid back ocean view bartender rosie resort island town belize tours carts palapa mainland schedule
Selected filters
Reviewed June 22, 2019

My wife and I just got back. We really like the peaceful,nice, and quiet atmosphere at White Sands Cove.

Rosie, Herman, Vanessa, Gail, and Bridget were very great hosts. We had a couple of messages from a dive shop that Rosie delivered to us for them
She also recommend a catamaran Cruise snorkling trip for us that was very fun. The little lay out of our room and kitchnet was perfect for us.

Our maid Gail, I'm pretty sure that was her name, was a fun high-spirited young lady. Vanessa and Bridget the bartenders were patient with a professional but fun disposition. Herman was hard working and respectable.

The only thing that I think the resort needs to do differently is a install a small electronic safe in the room. Rosie put some stuff away for us in the office safe but I did not like having to put Rosie through that. if something came up missing or something wasn't right when we got it back and then Rosie would have to answer or explain that nobody went in there except for her. I ty just keeping other people out of having to handle my personal property is the best bet.

Also maybe a small ironing board on a blow dryer. Rosie had an iron week that we could borrow and we really didn't need it but it's something they should have in there I think. Most women blow dry their hair I think that every room should have it that as well.

Other than that I'm looking forward to coming back San Pedro. The wife and I have already discussed it we went all the way to Shaker beige and always south side of town I do it again I will stay in the same area your right between secret Beach and right between town in the quiet part of San Pedro. besides driving the golf cart makes the trip a little bit more adventurous and fun.

I hope the staf managers read this review. They have a good staff working there and they should be proud to have folks like that working for them.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
WSCFrontdesk, Front Office Manager at White Sands Cove Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We are more than happy you enjoy your time at White Sands. We as a team aim to have each and every single guest feel the amazing excellent service, while having some well deserved Relaxation.

Reviewed June 20, 2019 via mobile

Spent 11 days here in May and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Very quiet yet very convenient to town. Just around the corner from The Truck Stop. Friendly staff and Terrie and Rosie are extremely helpful! Brittany and Vanessa were always a pleasure. We had ocean front room with a fabulous view. Headed back in November for more fishing and relaxation!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you so much for giving us such an amazing review. We are more than happpy you had a wonderful time here at White Sands Cove. We as a team aim to have each and every single guest feel the amazing excellent service, while having some well deserved Relaxation.

Reviewed June 15, 2019 via mobile

My son and I stayed at White Sands Cove for 5 nights. It was perfect for what we were looking for. We were treated by Terrie upon check in and were taken over to the bar for our Rum welcome drink. There is where we met Brittany the bar tender. We became instant friends. From the bar we were shown to our room where our luggage was waiting. A quick change into our swim suits and we were in the pool. We then met Alec the manager and we had another amazing friend. Vanessa the other bartender soon became another friend. Everyone greeted us by our names each time we saw them. They made all our arrangements for things we wanted to do. They gave directions and hints about everything we inquired about. The boutique hotel is small but beautiful without all the crowds. We would stay here again.
Thank you to everyone that works there.

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank patwhite99
Terri3528, Front Office Manager at White Sands Cove Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2019

Reviewed June 7, 2019

White Sands Cove was all that we hoped for and more! Their staff was super helpful, the views from our room (B4) were amazing, and the pool is open 24/7 and was very nice and clean. The only thing that damped our stay was the sea grass which was plaguing the whole island and smells remarkable close to sewage. However this problem comes and goes and is not unique to this resort. To their credit they were constantly cleaning it up, but it seems like a never ending battle. If you're worried you trip my be during a high-sea-grass time try finding accommodations on the west side of the island which is unaffected by the problem. Also, this resort is out of the way (perfect for us) but renting a golf cart is a must to really enjoy your time on Ambergris Caye. We booked the cart from them via email and Terri who runs the place and will email you is incredibly helpful for setting up any excursions/massages/services that you might need. Also, they pick you up from the water taxi and take you back down at the end your stay. They made the experience incredibly easy, and we hope to go back and stay there again soon!

Room tip: Call the resort and speak to them about their options but I recommend our room (B4) if you want an ocean view.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Terri3528, Front Office Manager at White Sands Cove Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2019

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review!

It is reviews like yours that give us fuel to continue working hard.

We as a team aim to have each and every single guest feel the amazing excellent service, while having some deserved Relaxation.

Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

Very home-like feeling when you stay at this resort. The the kitchens in the units comes stocked with all the cutlery and kitchenware you need to cook a meal (the chef Sharon on the resort is very good, but the menu is crazy expensive). The pool is always clean and has no closing time. The option to rent a bike or golf cart whenever you like is convenient and both options came in handy for my stay.

The best part about the resort is the staff. The grounds are very well maintained, housekeeping comes every day and takes care of everything you need cleaned. The staff in the office are very knowledgeable and can help you arrange your cabs, flights and excursions quickly and efficiently. Terri & Alek were super accommodating and always went the extra mile to ensure I was comfortable and having a good time. I will be returning on my next visit to San Pedro!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Terri3528, Front Office Manager at White Sands Cove Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2019

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review!

It is reviews like yours that give us fuel to continue working hard.