My husband and I and 14 friends just returned from White Sands Cove. We stayed 7 days from Feb 01 - Feb 08, 2007. This was my husband and my 2nd stay at White Sands and It was PERFECT. Marilyn & Mark the owners are wonderful hosts and are always there to answer any questions or provide suggestions. They even set up a Super bowl party on the beach for all of us! Marlon who works for the resort totally caterered to our needs from arranging fantastic snorkeling, fishing, and boating excursions to arranging fresh lobster delivery to our dock for a beach BBQ. He is the absolute BEST! The resort is kept in beautiful conditon and is VERY clean. The rooms are really nice and the housekeepers tidy up on a daily basis and do a wonderful job. We all loved the bartenders Brian and Tonya they definitly made sure we were having a great time by the pool & bar. The boat guys Tony and Luis were fun and very safe as well! We met alot of incredible people! We highly recommend White Sands to EVERYONE and can't wait to return next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away among tropical fauna and turquoise waters, White Sands Cove Resort sits 2.5 miles north of San Pedro, on the Island of Ambergris Caye. Just off the coast of Belize, our cozy boutique resort is tastefully defined by its unique balance of tranquility and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your White Sands Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Cove Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel White Sands Cove
- White Sands Cove Resort Belize/San Pedro