My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about our week that we spent at White Sands Cove. We stayed in both a beachfront condo and a seaview condo and they were both fantastic. Very spacious, clean and comfortable equipped with everything you could need. Mark, Marilyn, Marlon, Brian (the bartender) and crew were kind, attentive and always willing to help in any way they could. Our trip would not have been the same if it were not for the people at White Sands Cove.
We travelled at the end of January and the weather was amazing! There were plenty of options for eating out, either up the beach or via a short ferry ride into San Pedro. At every restaurant we went to, the food was delicious. San Pedro has a number of well appointed supermarkets as well as smaller independent stores for groceries (the Greenhouse was our fave).
Hope to be back very soon!!!
Terri and Julian Irwin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away among tropical fauna and turquoise waters, White Sands Cove Resort sits 2.5 miles north of San Pedro, on the Island of Ambergris Caye. Just off the coast of Belize, our cozy boutique resort is tastefully defined by its unique balance of tranquility and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your White Sands Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Cove Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel White Sands Cove
- White Sands Cove Resort Belize/San Pedro