Ward and Jenna were awesome! Ward ran to the end of the dock to flag down the water taxi for us on our first day. Jenna arranged a beautiful dinner for us (including transportation) for our anniversary. They told us where to shop and eat, and arranged all of our excursions. Jenna even set up a night snorkeling trip for us. Ward made coffee for everyone every morning. Doris made the best drinks on the island, and clued us in on all the local news and hot spots. Miguela made pastries for breakfast, and wonderful island lunches and dinners. Even the guests were nicer! We all looked forward to returning "home" in the evenings and getting together. No fancy rooms or buildings could beat the ambiance of WSC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away among tropical fauna and turquoise waters, White Sands Cove Resort sits 2.5 miles north of San Pedro, on the Island of Ambergris Caye. Just off the coast of Belize, our cozy boutique resort is tastefully defined by its unique balance of tranquility and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your White Sands Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Cove Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel White Sands Cove
- White Sands Cove Resort Belize/San Pedro