White Sands is by far the best resort on Ambergris Caye. Jenna and Ward the managers are super attentive as well as Marlin who is everywhere and Doris who makes awesome pina Coladas! The grounds are kept up on a daily basis. There are plenty of hammocks to hang in for a relaxing afternoon. We had a condo right on the beach and the view was incredible. The unit was very clean and had maid service daily. Wifi was available if you need to stay in touch with the outside world. For guests there are bikes and kayaks available. Kayak to the reef and you will see amazing sea life. When we were picked up from the airport, the driver took us to the grocery store and we were able to buy food for breakfast and snacks. Lunch and dinners were eaten at the resort or in town which is only three miles away. Town is easily accessible by water taxi for $5.00 US per person. Well worth it! Can't wait to return to WSC. 5 days was not enough. Thank you for making our vacation so special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away among tropical fauna and turquoise waters, White Sands Cove Resort sits 2.5 miles north of San Pedro, on the Island of Ambergris Caye. Just off the coast of Belize, our cozy boutique resort is tastefully defined by its unique balance of tranquility and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your White Sands Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Cove Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel White Sands Cove
- White Sands Cove Resort Belize/San Pedro