Flying into Belize city and catching the little "puddle jumper" to San Pedro is s
The start of a great vacation. We were met by isiah who transported us to White Sands Cove. We were greeted by Ward and Jenna and escorted to our 2 bedroom 2 bath oceanfront unit. The rooms were quite large and the fully equipped kitchen was great! We went in the slow season which was great as it was not that busy. Excellent nachos by the sparkling blue pool and great cocktails as well. The 2 resident pups, Chica and Chico are too sweet and shared our lounge chairs with us. They were great little watch dogs. We used the water taxi to get into town which is $5 per person and is the same if you use it as a private charter. They will pick you back up at an arranged time. The free bikes and kayaks are great! We rode everyday. We used the dive shop on site and I cannot say enough good things about the operation. There were 3 dive masters on board and one was always on the boat. Very attentive and involved. One night Ward brought us homemade cookies! I would highly recommend White Sands Cove. It is far enough from town so you don't have the traffic but close enough to town for shopping, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away among tropical fauna and turquoise waters, White Sands Cove Resort sits 2.5 miles north of San Pedro, on the Island of Ambergris Caye. Just off the coast of Belize, our cozy boutique resort is tastefully defined by its unique balance of tranquility and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your White Sands Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Cove Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel White Sands Cove
- White Sands Cove Resort Belize/San Pedro