White Sands was very relaxing. Marlon,Doris and the cute lil guy that took us diving were all very accomadating. Bikes available on premises to ride along beach with the locals, book excursions or just lay around in a hammock drinking coccunut thanks to the personal service you get from Marlon. Grounds were quiet and clean. Between bikes and golf crts we covered most of the island and I would like to say we were at the best Resort by far. I don't like to visit the same place twice but I will be returning to White Sands in 2013.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away among tropical fauna and turquoise waters, White Sands Cove Resort sits 2.5 miles north of San Pedro, on the Island of Ambergris Caye. Just off the coast of Belize, our cozy boutique resort is tastefully defined by its unique balance of tranquility and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your White Sands Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Cove Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel White Sands Cove
- White Sands Cove Resort Belize/San Pedro