We stayed at White Sands for eight nights to celebrate our honeymoon. It was perfect!! Our condo had everything we needed and it was literally steps from the ocean, not to mention that it is a terrific value. We got to see lots of resorts on the island when we ventured out to find different places for dinner. Every time we got back to our room, we commented on how glad we were that we chose to stay there.
Marlon and Doris are so friendly and really are a wealth of knowledge about things happening and places to go. Marlon booked all of our trips for us and answered any questions that we had. We spent lots of time talking to Doris at the bar over rum punches and lunch. It was nice to have the option to eat and drink at the bar/restaurant on the property.
We are hoping to come back soon and wouldn't stay anywhere but White Sands!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away among tropical fauna and turquoise waters, White Sands Cove Resort sits 2.5 miles north of San Pedro, on the Island of Ambergris Caye. Just off the coast of Belize, our cozy boutique resort is tastefully defined by its unique balance of tranquility and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your White Sands Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Cove Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel White Sands Cove
- White Sands Cove Resort Belize/San Pedro