“You have to book this place - Believe Me - You will have a Blast!!!”

and 1 more site!
Pelican Reef Villas Resort
Ranked #4 of 53 Hotels in San Pedro
oklahoma city, oklahoma
“You have to book this place - Believe Me - You will have a Blast!!!”
Reviewed June 1, 2009

My wife and I and our three kids (ages 24, 21 and 19) spent six wonderful nights at Pelican Reef Villas in a three bedroom villa. Lori, her husband Greg, Joe and his wife Rhonda, E and C rolled out the red carpet for us as well as all other guests. Beautiful villas, beautiful grounds, wonderful staff, great pool, great service and expert concierge service. You won't be disappointed!!!!!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
3 Thank ggilbertusa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (313)
Camillus, NY
Reviewed May 29, 2009

Pelican Reef Villas is an unbelievable place! Gorgeous vistas, fabulous rooms and incredible service! We just returned from a trip with 2 other couples and we are all gushing about our stay. Lori and Greg are wonderful hosts! Oscar and Eleazar are the most attentive people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. We could want for nothing. They are incredibly kind and knowledgeable. They recommended the perfect trips, restaurants and made the most delightful drinks and meals! We travel often and I can honestly say that I have never been treated so well. I would recommend Pelican Reef with great confidence to everyone. You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends
2 Thank toothgirl345
Nyc
Reviewed May 28, 2009

The hotel is beautiful. Great pool and beach side property with abundant sea life visible from the pier. The rooms were spacious and had all the comforts of home. Loved the master bedrooms jacuzzi tub. Luckily, I made the tub sign a waiver for what occurred. I travel monthly, and I must say this staff rates among the best i have encountered. Caesar was our hospitality guru. He cooks, bartends, and is a conceirge-maybe brain surgeon on the weekends. Lori helped us score some deals and her and the bf are cuties -so we had to love them. On my trip, I ziplined, cave tubed and swam with sharks-look out-Gi Joe or Jane. Fun was had by all.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends
3 Thank NycSuperstar
Austin
Reviewed May 14, 2009

What a wonderful place. While the website is beautiful, and attracted us, there is nothing to compare to the feeling of actually experiencing it for youself. The entire staff were a delight. San Pedro is a neat town and the people are very friendly. Snorkeling is among the best I have ever seen. This was a trip we will never forget and look forward to going back next year. We have already made our reservation at Pelican Reef for next February.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
4 Thank LynnFF
Austin, TX
Reviewed May 12, 2009

My husband and I just came back from Ambergris Caye, Belize where we stayed at Pelican Reef Villas. From the moment we got to the island, it was like being in tropical heaven. Lori and her staff offered us impeccable service, and the grounds, condos, and whole resort felt like I had died and gone to heaven. Absolutely beautiful (and I've been to alot of places to compare this to). The pool area was one of a kind, with a cave bar with swim up area to sit in the water and enjoy my drink. I can't wait to go back, and if you're looking for a great place for beauty, great facilities and service, this is it! - Bitsy

4 Thank BitsyRN
Texas
Reviewed May 9, 2009

Wow, What a vacation! We had been planning a trip for several months and saw many great reviews about Pelican Reef. Our first contact with Pelican reef was with Lori, the manager, from the moment we spoke on the phone, I knew we would have a wonderful time. Lori was very fun and helped get us set up for the trip. On arrival at the airport, we were greated by Eliazar, another employee at Pelican. Eliazar gave us a ride back to the Villas and the fun started. From the moment we arrived, I knew we were in Paradise. Pictures on the internet are exactly what you see. Wonderful, relaxing, emaculate and fully furnished. I do not think any of the condos have a bad view. Ceser, the bar guy was a hoot and kept the fun going. Rhonda and Joe the developers are wonderful people and they made us feel right at home. We look forward to going back. Hopefully very soon!

3 Thank ff1411eich
north of Toronto
Reviewed May 5, 2009

Pelican Reef Villas is the perfect location for either a short or long stay in Belize. Located on Ambergris Caye close enough to all the action in San Pedro, but not too close, and minutes from the barrier reef. I must say the PRV is in my top 5 of places I have stayed around the world.

Lori and Greg are great hosts, and their staff is unobtrusive while being very helpful. We stayed in a two bedroom and it was Perfect!!. After spending 9 nights in other locations throughout Belize, this was our last stop, and I truly wish we had more than 2 nights here. The units have absolutely everything you need, beds are comfy and the kitchen is fully equipped.

The pool area is beautiful and very relaxing, and the beach is stunning. I posted pictures on my facebook, and people commented that they looked like postcards. We also had a great lunch on the pool patio.

I recommend that you rent a golf cart (they will arrange this for you) and definately get around San Pedro. There are lots of great dining options. Ofcourse you can go to any number of stores to get groceries if you feel like cooking, or for breakfast, snacks etc. We shopped at the very large grocery store in San Pedro and found it grossly overpriced. I would recommend you stick with the smaller shops, you will get better value for your money. Although, the large store apparently imports everything - so some things you may be looking for you will only find here. While I enjoyed getting into San Pedro, I was even happier to get back to PRV as it is much quieter and relaxed here - I am glad we did not stay right in town.

I will definately recommend this place to my clients.

4 Thank tripdesigner1