My husband and I just stayed at Pelican reef from Nov 5th to 16th. It was beyond amazing. The staff there knew us by name and did everything they could to make our stay enjoyable. The people who work there care so much about every guest and it shows. They always are smiling and laughing and willing to help you. The resort is small and private, which was perfect for our honeymoon. We could not have asked for anything better. The villas are beautiful. Even when the weather isn't the best the staff still smiles. The food is great and the drinks are wonderful. Ruth, Ruth and Carol will help you with anything you need. They are such wonderful people. The owners are so helpful and caring as well. I simply cannot explain in words how much these people meant to us. We would go back again and again just to stay here. Thank you for everything. We love you!
Trevor and Vanessa :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come Experience Luxury! Swaying Palms, sandy beaches, and warm ocean breezes welcome you to Pelican Reef Villas. Experience unparalleled luxury, and service that is raising the standards, in one of our 2 or 3 bedroom villas. Pelican Reef Villas blends deluxe amenities and breath-taking views with a discreet location 2.6 Mls South of San Pedro to give your trip seclusion with real panache! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pelican Reef Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Reef Villas Hotel San Pedro
- Pelican Reef Hotel
- Pelican Reef Resort
- Pelican Reef Villas Resort Belize/San Pedro