Our family of five stayed at the Pelican Reef for a week in February. From the moment we arrived in San Pedro, we were spoiled by the resort. Carlos was waiting on us at the airport and Teri greeted us with a smile as soon as we pulled up at the Resort. Ruth made refreshing punches and Carol showed us our amazing condo for the week. These three ladies took very good care of us and it was hard to say goodbye. The resort was all we expected and more. Our view was incredible and all we had to do was step out the back patio and we were on the beach. Teri booked our snorkeling and diving adventures and we were picked up right on the resort pier. Breakfast was delicious every morning and lunch was great as well...we could dine by the pool or have food delivered to our room. Everything about our stay was excellent...we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come Experience Luxury! Swaying Palms, sandy beaches, and warm ocean breezes welcome you to Pelican Reef Villas. Experience unparalleled luxury, and service that is raising the standards, in one of our 2 or 3 bedroom villas. Pelican Reef Villas blends deluxe amenities and breath-taking views with a discreet location 2.5 Miles south of San Pedro to give your trip seclusion with real panache! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Pelican Reef Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Reef Villas Hotel San Pedro
- Pelican Reef Hotel
- Pelican Reef Resort
- Pelican Reef Villas Resort Belize/San Pedro