We had a group of 6 and stayed in a 3 bedroom villa. The room was very nice, modern, all the little things were thought of. All the things you hear about the staff is correct, all friendly and knowledgeable and willing to help with reservations. I suggest asking where they would personally go...not the tourist spot but where the locals would go. We ate at some obscure places and had the best food and the best time. DO NOT miss out on a day with Oliver and Jimmy...by far my favorite thing to do was the fishing and shore lunch. These guys are fun and if treat them right they'll show you a great time. We walked a mile + of beach front and did not see one beach near as well kept, the grounds crew does an exceptional job. Santo even cracks a smile once in a while. Cleaning staff also does a great job. Show your appreciation and you want regret your visit. Even the owner Greg is a nice guy (even though he is from Texas)..good luck with the baby btw. Hope to see "ya'll" soon (that hurt to say). Kimberly T and crew!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come Experience Luxury! Swaying Palms, sandy beaches, and warm ocean breezes welcome you to Pelican Reef Villas. Experience unparalleled luxury, and service that is raising the standards, in one of our 2 or 3 bedroom villas. Pelican Reef Villas blends deluxe amenities and breath-taking views with a discreet location 2.5 Miles south of San Pedro to give your trip seclusion with real panache! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pelican Reef Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Reef Villas Hotel San Pedro
- Pelican Reef Hotel
- Pelican Reef Resort
- Pelican Reef Villas Resort Belize/San Pedro