We stayed at PRV for 9 nights, from Dec. 12-21. This is a beautiful property, located about 3 miles from the center of San Pedro town. It's far enough away to be peaceful, yet close enough to easily get into town for dining, shopping and other activities. I would recommend renting a golf cart for your trips into town, plus it's just fun to cruise the island in a cart! The resort is immaculate, and the units are well appointed with granite counters, stainless steel appliances and a washer/dryer! Beautiful beach with lots of loungers and a large dock for pick-ups for diving excursions, etc. We regularly saw sting rays and other fish around the dock, which was really cool. This is a great property, but the staff makes it fantastic! Our interactions were great, beginning with Glori taking care of everything for setting up our reservation, golf cart rental and Tropic Air flights to/from Belize City. Carlos was waiting for us at the Tropic Air terminal, and upon arrival at PRV, we were warmly greeted by Terri with a rum punch and told that no shoes, aside from flip flops were allowed! What a welcome departure this was from the 36 degree temperature when we left home that morning! Terri, Ruth, Reuben, Manuel and all the other staff members were always smiling, friendly and helpful. These folks work hard to make sure their guests are well taken care of, and gladly offer suggestions for dining, etc. Terri is AWESOME, and was so helpful during our stay, assisting with planning excursions to the mainland (Lamanai and Xunantunich ruins), setting up dive trips, making sure we got our breakfasts in time for our early morning excursions and just taking the time to make sure our stay was enjoyable. Greg has a terrific, hardworking staff at PRV. Thanks to everyone at PRV for making this the best vacation I've had in a long time. I cannot wait to go back to beautiful Belize and all it has to offer, and I'll surely be back at PRV! If you are looking for a wonderful place to stay in San Pedro, do yourself a favor and contact Pelican Reef! They are truly exceptional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come Experience Luxury! Swaying Palms, sandy beaches, and warm ocean breezes welcome you to Pelican Reef Villas. Experience unparalleled luxury, and service that is raising the standards, in one of our 2 or 3 bedroom villas. Pelican Reef Villas blends deluxe amenities and breath-taking views with a discreet location 2.5 Miles south of San Pedro to give your trip seclusion with real panache! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Pelican Reef Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Reef Villas Hotel San Pedro
- Pelican Reef Hotel
- Pelican Reef Resort
- Pelican Reef Villas Resort Belize/San Pedro