We were two couples that stayed here for 3 nights in one of the oceanfront 2 bedroom suites. The rooms are very nice, modern and comfortable and bonus points for being able to do laundry in the room after staying in the jungle for 4 nights! The property is wonderfully maintained, and the staff is fantastic at arranging whatever you desire to do...from dinner reservations to snorkeling excursions. The pool area is lovely and we enjoyed eating breakfast out on one of the tables every morning. The views from the beach are beautiful, especially off of the pier. My husband had speared some crab and lobster on a fishing trip, and the staff aranged to have the seafood all cooked and prepared for us in their kitchen! Totally awesome! We really enjoyed staying here and loved Ambergris Caye. The town is cute and lively, there are great restaurants ( loved Hidden Treasure and Wild Mangoes), great nightlife (don't miss the Chicken Drop on Thursday nights), and snorkling the reef was out of this world. Highly reccomend Lil Alphonse for Hol Chan and Shark Ray Alley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come Experience Luxury! Swaying Palms, sandy beaches, and warm ocean breezes welcome you to Pelican Reef Villas. Experience unparalleled luxury, and service that is raising the standards, in one of our 2 or 3 bedroom villas. Pelican Reef Villas blends deluxe amenities and breath-taking views with a discreet location 2.5 Miles south of San Pedro to give your trip seclusion with real panache! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Pelican Reef Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Reef Villas Hotel San Pedro
- Pelican Reef Hotel
- Pelican Reef Resort
- Pelican Reef Villas Resort Belize/San Pedro