Caye Casa is the perfect balance between relaxation and location. A five minute walk to the heart of the island, this is a beautiful location that is a bit quieter than most of the big hotels on the island. This is not a spot to rage, let's be clear. Lots of families and couples stay here. We went out to the bars most nights, but looked forward to coming back to a quiet and relaxing hotel. There are lawn chairs in front of the hotel, perfect for an early morning sunrise or afternoon drink. The rooms are also the nicest we encountered on this trip: very up-to-date bathroom, air conditioning, coffee maker, fridge. Our room was located right next to the reception, which I thought would be loud or disruptive, but so was so pleased to find that it was quiet. This was by far my favorite hotel of the trip, wish we stayed longer than two days. We will definitely be back on our next trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caye Casa offers boutique lodging on the Caribbean Sea. Convenient, peaceful and private, it is a ten minute leisurely stroll on the beach to the center of San Pedro Town. The three villas, two casitas, and three classic rooms make a big impression with thatch porches, modern amenities, a waterfall pool, the beach and pier. Wooden shutters. Wireless internet. AC. TV. Personalized guest service is the house specialty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Caye Casa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caye Casa Hotel San Pedro
- Caye Casa Belize/San Pedro