“Incredible day!!”

Catamaran Belize - Day Tours
Ranked #6 of 77 Tours in San Pedro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We specialize on tailor-made Private Charters for accessible prices and with a wide range of possibilities - design your own tour (snorkel, fishing, diving, dinner cruise, sunset.... etc! We also offer Exclusive Catamaran Tours like our Exclusive "All-in-1", , Day Sail to Mexico Rocks & Tres Cocos with Exclusive stop at our "natural pool", Exclusive Sunset Cruise to Caye Caulker, and much more! All our tours includes Open Bar and we also recommend trying our famous Belizean Buffet!!! You can't have too much fun!!
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Incredible day at the catamaran with David, Linda and of course Cilicia! Started early in a group of no more than 10 people, which was great because its more personalized. Didn't even have to move a finger, excellent service. Drinks, food, great company and snorkeling in one of the most fun and relaxing days of my trip. I absolutely recommend you take this tour, you won't find a funnier and most helpful crew in the entire island. We ended all going out and dancing that same night!

2  Thank PRmagee

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Upon booking this tour, all I had seen is the store front and some photos of the boat. However, the trip advisor reviews and the people I met at the store were so great that I decided to give it a go. I am SO HAPPY I DID!

My husband and I opted for a private tour in which we decided to go snorkelling and then watch the sunset. The owners are so kind and upbeat that we begged them to join us for the tour. They made us yummy rum punch, provided the snorkelling gear, and showed us around the waters in a great boat.

We had an amazing tour and now have new friends who made San Pedro feel like home. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone, whether or not you go in the water, it will be a great time!

- I met others who selected different tours and they had nothing but great things to say about their experience as well.

3  Thank Kumi77
Reviewed April 17, 2014

One of the things we wanted to do in Belize was to snorkel and catch a sunset cruise. After searching through some of the tours on Trip Advisor we chose Catamaran Belize because of the great reviews and because they had what we were looking for wrapped up nicely in one deal, including drinks and food. The catamaran cruised out at 11AM for a great day of snorkeling at Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray Alley. Then back on board for a cruise out to Caye Caulker, which I had not been to before, but before disembarking for an hour tour of the island, the crew (David, Edwin, and Claudio) had prepared this fabulous meal for us. Too Good!! After our tour of the island we cruised back towards San Pedro, slowing down to make sure we caught the awesome Caribbean sunset. From start to finish, everyone on board had a great time, we made some new friends, and enjoyed a perfect day out on a boat . David, Linda, Edwin, and Claudio, thanks for making our trip worthwhile, you guys were truly awesome!
-Frank

Reviewed March 16, 2014

We had a great time going out with the catamaran. Wonderful views, fun snorkeling and good company. It was easy to talk to the crew and they had so many stories to share.

While my friends and I were relaxing and having drinks on deck, Edwin and Claudio prepared amazing food. They quickly cooked the fresh caught fish and remembered that one in our company did not like spicy food, so they made two dishes.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

We had a group of 8. The crew was extremely friendly and very knowledgeable about the reef. They took us to some of the best snorkeling sights on the island. The sailing experience was relaxing and enjoyable. They gave us lots of interesting information about the island and it's people. The food was so good and I got a great recipe for BBQ fish. I'd highly recommend this group to anyone. We were totally relaxed and felt safe at all times.