My wife and I stayed for ten days in February. It is well South of the airport, etc., so it is quiet -- unlike many of the hotels/resorts on the main road....you just can't believe how noisy the damned golf carts can be. The snorkeling was great out at Hol Chan -- but, frankly, the snorkeling and lifestyle is much better on Caye Caulker. BTW, don't be a typical gross gringo and rent a golf cart -- the island is completely flat, so just bicycle around. 2nd traveler's tip: Many/most of the gringos get covered with bug bites. Hideously, in fact. The evening is when they get you...and it's not from sitting on the beach -- it's from sitting in the restaurants, most of which are indoor/outdoor. We saved a lot of $$ by cooking our own dinners, and we also avoided 99% of the bug bites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Royal Caribbean Resort in Belize. Situated a mile south of San Pedro town on Ambergris Caye, we offer quaint rows of tropical cabanas, manicured grounds, large beachfront freshwater pool and a pristine secluded white sandy beach. Our unique Belize resort offers unobstructed views of the Barrier Reef which is less than one mile from our beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Royal Caribbean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Caribbean Hotel San Pedro
- Royal Caribbean San Pedro
- Royal Caribbean Resort Belize/San Pedro