We had a very nice vacation here. Our casita was very clean and well kept. I would most definitely stay there again. A few things to know though: It is two miles from San Pedro, so you need to rent a bicycle or a golf cart if you want to go to town often. We did walk the beach to town a few times, it is a nice casual walk. Stock your fridge with Belikin beers for the evening hours, there is no bar open nearby after dark. We also bought some basic foods at a local market, fresh fruits, casava chips and salsa, and coffee.
If you want to be in a party plaza, this place is not for you, but if you want a peaceful hassle-free place to stay at a good price this is it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Royal Caribbean Resort in Belize. Situated a mile south of San Pedro town on Ambergris Caye, we offer quaint rows of tropical cabanas, manicured grounds, large beachfront freshwater pool and a pristine secluded white sandy beach. Our unique Belize resort offers unobstructed views of the Barrier Reef which is less than one mile from our beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Royal Caribbean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Caribbean Hotel San Pedro
- Royal Caribbean San Pedro
- Royal Caribbean Resort Belize/San Pedro