In October 2009 my wife and I took our first trip to Belize. We had a fun and relaxing 5 days at the Palms. The Palms is a small resort with oceanfront suites and a very friendly and helpful staff. The rooms are very clean neat and comfortably furninshed. Don't bother with a taxi if you fly in on Tropic Air - the terminal is labout a 3 minute walk. Our neighbors from Canada stayed at the Palms for the first time after 16 trips to Belize for diving - they said it will always be there first choice in the future. We agree! Mike & Di Colorado
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms is ideally located on the beach a minutes walk south of San Pedro Town. The property features 12 oceanfront 1 and 2 bedroom fully furnished suites and a poolside Casita. All the units are individually decorated, have a/c, full kitchens and have unmatched ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Palms Oceanfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Oceanfront Hotel San Pedro
- The Palms Oceanfront Suites Belize/San Pedro