My husband and I have been coming to Ambergris Caye since 1998. We fell in love with the island immediately and now come twice a year. We've stayed for several years at Ramon's Village and that was truly special. The last time we've stayed there we've booked the Presidential Suite. It was magic. I'd read about The Palms and had trouble finding it, because it is set off the street. I finally noticed it right next door!. As much as I loved Ramon's, The Palms was a better buy and much larger! It is like having your own condo. All the suites are beach front with balconies (a stone's throw from the Caribbean) except for the pool side casita. This feels like our home away from home not just because the accommodations are incredible and a great value, but, also because of the staff that helps make our stay convenient and comfortable with their attention to detail. The Palms is ideally located just a few steps from the airstrip and a very easy walk to town. Without question, The Palms is, undoubtedly, the best value on the island! Over the years we've had the opportunity to experience most of the restaurants on the island. We have enjoyed all of them but on our last visit in April, we had dinner at one of the island's newest, Hidden Treasure. To date, it was our finest dining experience. Not only was the food exceptional but the atmosphere was inviting and elegant. The owner, Ruben Munoz, and his family have made wonderful choices in terms of decor and menu and provide a friendly atmosphere in which to dine. When you're planning your stay on Ambergris Caye, Hidden Treasure should be number one on your list of restaurants and without question, The Palms should be number one on your list of places to stay. We've been lucky to travel all over the world, and have stayed in a variety of accommodations, and The Palms is by far our favorite. We look forward to staying at this truly special place for many years to come. It has become a second home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palms is ideally located on the beach a minutes walk south of San Pedro Town. The property features 12 oceanfront 1 and 2 bedroom fully furnished suites and a poolside Casita. All the units are individually decorated, have a/c, full kitchens and have unmatched ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets and Booking.com so you can book your The Palms Oceanfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Oceanfront Hotel San Pedro
- The Palms Oceanfront Suites Belize/San Pedro