“Perfect!”

The Palms Oceanfront Suites
Ranked #25 of 54 Hotels in San Pedro
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We chose The Palms for our Ambergris Caye vacation because of the excellent Trip Advisor reviews, and we were not disappointed! It was truly the perfect location, within easy walking distance to great restaurants, shops, and our dive shop. The accommodations were clean, comfortable, and spacious. We spent lots of time on the beautiful oceanfront patio and in the cool, refreshing pool. The whole staff was friendly, helpful, and really made us feel at home. It was quiet and peaceful yet close to town and an easy walk to the airport. We couldn't have made a better choice, and we can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank houston_travelers2

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I'm so glad that my "groupon" choice didn't work out, because this place was not only affordable, but it was a perfect location to the town and the beach itself was awesome! The staff was beyond helpful when it came to booking excursions, which I recommend doing once you arrive. Everyone was professional. Please note: it hard to keep a bright smile every day when it comes to customer service. But smile or not, professionalism was superior! Helpfulness & answering ANY questions equally great. Security was awesome and friendly, although not sure it was security was really needed.I felt super safe. We had the suite(private bungalow), it was isolated by the Pool..and man, We LOVED it! If you want convenience to the town,a beautiful room, great beach, & affordable...This is the most definitely the place.

Room Tip: The private suite near the pool is affordable...Please book if you can! You dont need the beach view...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MissBerry30
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Once we decided to go back to San Pedro Belize for our vacation, we picked The Palms based on the Trip Advisor reviews and we were not disappointed. Melinda was so helpful via email when we were booking our trip and upon our arrival we were immediately impressed with all of the staff -- they were friendly, helpful and professional. Our room was on the first floor with a huge terrace and an amazing ocean view with all the comforts of home. The beds were also really comfortable. The Palms are located close to everything. We ate almost everyday at Hurricanes -- their ceviche is incredible. We also stumbled upon a great dive shop next door, Mystical Adventures, and enjoyed diving and day excursions through them! We will definitely book with The Palms again when we return to San Pedro in the future and recommend them to all of our friends. Thanks to all of the staff for making our tropical vacation truly a paradise!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This was our first trip to Belize and we were happy to stay at the Palms for six nights. The rooms were nice and clean and the bed was very comfortable. Great oceanview. Everything was located within short walking distance. Friendly staff. We also liked the quietness in the evening. Hope we will have another opportunity to come back some day.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Yeowang
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We picked the oceanfront suites of San Pedro based on what we read on trip advisor!! It exceeded our dreams!!! All of the staff Melinda, Roberto, Ana, Melanie ...all of the staff were so accommodating!! Please forgive me if I forgotten someone! As I type I remembered Solease the ground security!! Bottom line is that these condos are first class all the way!! We walked literally steps from our back porch that had a Spanish villa feel to the water!! It rained a couple of mornings but usually cleared! Everything was in walking distance! We ate at Caroline's cooking several days! Excellent
food just steps from the Palms! My tropical Vacation was perfect because I trusted trip advisor and the folks who stayed in contact through email the whole time! At the end of our stay I felt like I was leaving family! I will never forget the people or the Palms!! Thank you!!!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank HarleygirlTexas
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My husband and I visited Ambergris Caye for the first time and I'm so glad we stayed at the Palms. I picked it based on Trip Advisor reviews so I had to write one of my own. The location was perfect, right in the middle of everything, close to the airport and the water taxi terminal. We were pretty much able to walk everywhere we wanted to go. The staff was really nice and professional. Our room was amazing! GREAT views and beach access. All our dive and fishing guides had no trouble picking us up and dropping us off right at the Palms dock. It was really great to have a kitchen so we could go to the store and keep some things in the room in case we didn't feel like going out. It really came in handy when an unexpected tropical storm came and we were pretty much trapped inside for the better part of 3 days. The accommodations are beautiful and modern and the grounds were very well kept. I highly recommend this place if you're visiting San Pedro!

Room Tip: I took a tip from this website and requested unit 12 if it was available. It came available last mi...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We came for a family vacation and I couldn't have asked for better accommodations, service and closeness to all activities such as dining and diving. This is a 5 star facility that you will enjoy. The staff will go out of their way to make sure that everything is right for you.

• Stayed: June 2013