All reviews great pizza private bathroom place to sleep ladies night hot water hotel room caribbean villas sister hotel ceiling fan min walk great place to stay fresh towels ambergris caye scuba diving in town golf cart ramon's village
Reviewed May 29, 2018

The rooms were always clean and left with fresh towels daily. The staff was courteous and always helpful. There is easy access to food and drinks at the hotel, food was great and there was always entertainment if needed.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 28, 2018

Peter and his staff are very nice and was very accommodating to my classmates and I. The food was great and our hotel rooms were always clean and equipped with towels and sheets. I was never bored because there was an event every night.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

The owner and his staff were very nice and welcoming to my classmates and I. Everyone there was nice and helpful. The food was great, and everyday when we returned to the hotel our rooms were clean with fresh towels. I would recommend this hotel to stay! Every night is has a different event going on!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 28, 2018

The staff is extremely friendly and the food is excellent! The maintenance staff works hard to keep the rooms clean. The staff is very friendly to answer any questions you might have. The food prices are very reasonable!

Room tip: Rooms at the hotel across the road are much quieter than the hostel rooms and the hotel rooms by the bar.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

My experience at Pedro's Inn was phenomenal! The employees were friendly and always helpful. The atmosphere in the bar was war and inviting. Peter was a breath of fresh air and I would definitely recommend this location!

Trip type: Traveled on business