Pedro's Hotel
$170
Caribbean Villas Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$166
$122
Banyan Bay Suites(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$148
Banana Beach Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$103
  • Breakfast included
$280
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
SunBreeze Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$167
Hotels.com
  • Pool
White Sands Cove Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$130
$122
$329
$299
Ramon's Village Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$290
$155
Priceline
El Secreto(San Pedro)
$420
All reviewsdeluxe roomgreat pizzabeer pongprivate bathroomplace to sleephot waterladies nightcaribbean villassister resortmin walkair conditioninggreat place to stayambergris cayescuba divingin towngolf cartramon's village
Reviewed March 15, 2011

My wife and I usually don't usually stay in hostel style accommodations, so we were prepared for a "more rustic" than usual stay. We were pleasantly surprised that the new part of Pedro's was quiet through the night, and away from the less expensive hostel accommodations above the bar. Bit noisy in the morning, but we were getting up anyway to dive. We were busy during the day with diving certification so we did not spend time there during the day, but they have a pool that looks nice for hanging out. If you're looking for 4 star, or want accommodations on the beach (the beach is close) you'll be disappointed, but for basic clean safe shelter the price tradeoff is a good one, in comparison with the other hotels in the area. They offer significant discounts to local dive shops, which was an advantage for us. When our travel plans hit some significant bumps they far exceeded *any* hotel I've stayed at in kindly helping us through those difficulties. Really great people, and that makes all the difference for me, I can make do without the fancy curtains ;-)

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 9, 2011

I have lived in Belize for 18 months now and visit San Pedro often. i have stayed in pedros inn on many an occasion and find it well run, clean with friendly staff. the owner John is the font of all San Pedro knowledge and can normally be found in the bar matching you shot for shot. The rooms are basic but clean and tidy and most of all fully Air coned!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 4, 2011

If you want a luxury hotel this is not the place for you....but if you want to stay in a clean, safe place, for the best prices on the island this IS the place for you! We went to belize to see belize and the amazing diving it has to offer, not to sit in our hotel room, and the diving was amazing! We did the beginner's dive package through pedro's which was a good value. We felt very safe and comfortable in our room, with a/c and cable tv. Cindy is super nice and very helpful and really tries to make sure you have no issues with your stay. Had a great time!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 22, 2011

Do yourself a favour, and enjoy the awesome family atmosphere at Pedros. The staff is the best from your cleaning lady Mary Beth, or if your really lucky, Walter just might cook ya up with your catch o the day. There are no negatives at Pedros, The boss is an a hem lol and admits it, but the best host you will find. Cindy will take care of ALL you questions, and i mean all, Smart cookie that Cindy.you like Holdem Porker.Oh, you like Pizza, not kissin butt here, none better on the island. Was going to stay 3 days stayed 25 bookes next year for 8 weeks.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed February 22, 2011

Stayed here one night. The procession of prostitutes in and out (har har) is off-putting, but I suppose sex tourism is part of the world in which we live. The rooms are plywood coffins, or maybe ovens is a better word? Thin walls offering no privacy and little ability to sleep. Ok, so this is a budget hotel in a developing nation, I can deal with it.

The attached bar was actually lovely, arctic air condition and lovely lovely bartenders quick in wit and service kept me and my friends entertained. They engaged us and offered suggestions for activities and services based on our experiences and desires, for free. If's because of these long suffering women that I rated service so highly.

But then there is the nightmare. Pedro, or Peter. Either way the guy is a chauvinistic monster. He groped my girlfriend, which is a polite way to say unabashedly sexually assaulted her in front of her companions. This is not a joke, this is serious. insulted me and my friends then tried to ply is with booze. It wasn't acceptable. I can understand a ribald pub owner, but this clown was beyond the pale.

The location leaves a great deal to be desired too, on the "lagoon" side of the island, there is no beach and the water is stagnant/smelly. Far away from anything in town, bike or golf cart rental is a necessity.

The employees of this establishment were wonderful. I can't really recall their names, Perhaps Cindy and Walter? Those names seem correct. If only they were the owners I'd be back and whole-heartedly recommend this place.

As is, I'm praying for a tidal wave,

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple