“Best yoga in the world, no joke!”
Review of Zen Belize

Zen Belize
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I met Tara and Noelle before they started Zen Arcade and have been waiting for the new center to open. This March I have attended classes as have my adult children visiting San Pedro, and I am here to tell you that the yoga is unbelievable! It is a strenuous workout in a beautiful space, and I feel so lucky to have taken part in the classes. It's a new business and I imagine word will spread and the place will be crazy busy. I also am certain that the quality of the classes and anything else these women take charge of will be top notch! Even the bathrooms are clean and nice.

Can't wait for the restaurant, opening soon. DO NOT MISS THIS YOGA STUDIO!! I'm in awe that a little place like San Pedro has the best teachers ever..

There are newer reviews for Zen Belize

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Words do not do this place justice. I've been practicing yoga for almost 4 years but i also brought a friend who is a beginner along with me. The first thing i research when traveling is nearby yoga studios. Zen Arcade is a gem, not only offering yoga at all levels in a studio positioned amongst the tree tops, but also has a cafe, hair salon, facial spa, childcare and a pool! Instructors Tara and Noele were professional, experienced, kind, happy people who took the time to get to know us over the course of our trip. i've been dreaming of this place and cannot wait to return!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I found this place, almost by accident, and I think it was meant to be so I could enjoy the rest of my vacation more. Clean, on the third floor among the treetops, with a beautiful sea breeze blowing. Tara is a certified instructor,,professional but very warm and welcoming. She has a strong local following, but is eager to welcome drop in tourists. And the studio is clean, with an amazing view. Just the sort of place where Yoga should be practiced.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Zen Arcade is amazing yoga studio. The studio is an expansive space on the entire third floor in the treetops. There are views of the ocean in front of you and the lagoon behind you. It's open air and you can hear the wind pass by and smell the ocean breeze. It's my favorite studio yet by far. The teachers are amazing and give a great powerful class. I feel like I got a good work out but also feel relaxed with a fabulous yoga buzz afterwards. It's super fun there, everyone is so nice, and there is a cafe with wine also. I really felt at home there. It's really very spa like with massage, facials, acupuncture, and a pool. It is a very special place, different from all of the other places you come across in Central America. For sure recommend it if you are wanting to do yoga in San Pedro.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I went to Zen Arcade never having done yoga before and left every session craving more and feeling rejuvenated. Tara is an amazing instructor who is very kind, welcoming and knowledgable. I can't say enough great things about this studio. The view alone from the open-air studio is gorgeous. You won't be disappointed if you give them a visit.