Nine of us stayed at Xanadu for the week before Christmas. We LOVED it! The cabana is lovely with a view of the ocean and the magical dock with hammock and thatch roof. The cabana is curved, has a deck and full kitchen. We ate breakfast on the beach in front of our cabana. The pool was immaculate and very pretty. Xanadu is landscaped with palm trees in a way that make it feel like a quiet haven, yet every night we meandered down the beach for dinner and beach front dancing. The staff went out of their way to make us comfortable. When the airline misplaced our bag, Xanadu called a clothing store on the island to make sure they stayed open for us and help us shop (!). Xanadu booked a fantastic catamaran sailboat snorkel trip with beach barabacue that was so unique and fun for ALL of us (mixed drinks for the adults, lots of play for the children on the boat and deserted beaches). They sent us on a river trip to ruins and a junlge lodge for dinner in the treetops. They arranged for us to snorkel and dive with the friendliest sharks and rays (we could pet them underwater). The local folks that Xanadu hooked us up with were the friendliest, most knowledgeable guids you could ask for. The is was unique, relaxing, and interesting trip in paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique, Boutique, Romantic and Eco-friendly! Imagine tranquility settling over you like a mist over the ocean; kick off your shoes and stroll amongst the natural vegetation past the water features and onto the beach. Breathe in the fresh ocean air as you wander down the long pier to relax on the sun loungers under the thatched palapa and gaze out over the barrier reef to the deep blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Settle in and experience the uniqueness of the monolithic dome buildings and enjoy the romantic setting of your private veranda. When you are ready to explore, visit the friendly staff at the front desk to arrange tours or to use the complimentary bicycles, paddle boards and kayaks. Experience all this at the unique, boutique, Green Globe certified Xanadu Island Resort – a touch of luxury and romance in harmony with nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Xanadu Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize Hotel San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Hotel
- Xanadu Island San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize/San Pedro