We enjoyed a fantastic family holiday at Xanadu Resort. We were quite a large group, 20 of us, all related. The accomodations were perfectly suited for our needs. The property is gorgeous and small enough to feel safe while the kids ran around. The snorkeling was outstanding at Hol Chan and Shark Ray Alley. The staff at Xanadu did everything they could to make you feel right at home. Shirley arranged all our outings and Orlando made sure we were well looked after. We look forward to returning again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique, Boutique, Romantic and Eco-friendly! Imagine tranquility settling over you like a mist over the ocean; kick off your shoes and stroll amongst the natural vegetation past the water features and onto the beach. Breathe in the fresh ocean air as you wander down the long pier to relax on the sun loungers under the thatched palapa and gaze out over the barrier reef to the deep blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Settle in and experience the uniqueness of the monolithic dome buildings and enjoy the romantic setting of your private veranda. When you are ready to explore, visit the friendly staff at the front desk to arrange tours or to use the complimentary bicycles, paddle boards and kayaks. Experience all this at the unique, boutique, Green Globe certified Xanadu Island Resort – a touch of luxury and romance in harmony with nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Xanadu Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize Hotel San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Hotel
- Xanadu Island San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize/San Pedro