We traveled as a family of five with kids ages 6, 9 & 10. Xanadu was perfect for us. We stayed in the 3 bedroom ocean view suite 11. It truly had everything we needed and more. The kitchen comes stocked with any dishes you may need, each bedroom has its own TV and a full bathroom. My kids loved the spiral staircase to get to our suite and they may have liked the open-sided stairs inside up to the second floor even more! The service at Xanadu is very personal - they went out of their way to get to know us a little so they could make the best recommendations, they came to find us at the pool after we had taken a tour to see how everything went, they recommended restaurants good for our family, and they took care of all the details for tours, masages, renting golf carts, etc. They resort itself was very peaceful. We only heard people from another room once during our entire trip - definitely different than hotels in the US. The pool was perfect - a shallow end for little kids and sunbathing (or running & jumping into the deep like my kids did) and a deep (4-5 ft) section for swimming and playing. Xanadu was a quick walk to a grocery store & the Baker - best cinnamon rolls ever! We were close enough to San Pedro that we drove into town daily with the peace and quiet of being a little farther from the city center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique, Boutique, Romantic and Eco-friendly! Imagine tranquility settling over you like a mist over the ocean; kick off your shoes and stroll amongst the natural vegetation past the water features and onto the beach. Breathe in the fresh ocean air as you wander down the long pier to relax on the sun loungers under the thatched palapa and gaze out over the barrier reef to the deep blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Settle in and experience the uniqueness of the monolithic dome buildings and enjoy the romantic setting of your private veranda. When you are ready to explore, visit the friendly staff at the front desk to arrange tours or to use the complimentary bicycles, paddle boards and kayaks. Experience all this at the unique, boutique, Green Globe certified Xanadu Island Resort – a touch of luxury and romance in harmony with nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Xanadu Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize Hotel San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Hotel
- Xanadu Island San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize/San Pedro