My mom and I recently stayed at Xanadu and I highly recommend it. The rooms were comfortable and clean, the staff was extremely helpful, and the location is beautiful. The dock is steps away from any room and has a fantastic view. We made great use of the complimentary bikes and rode all around town. The resort is about a block away from a grocery store and a bakery. We really liked the resort's commitment to some environmental initiatives, especially the fact that they built around many of the ground's trees and refill large water bottles so you don't need to keep buying little ones.
If you want a clean, beautiful place to stay, pick Xanadu!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique, Boutique, Romantic and Eco-friendly! Imagine tranquility settling over you like a mist over the ocean; kick off your shoes and stroll amongst the natural vegetation past the water features and onto the beach. Breathe in the fresh ocean air as you wander down the long pier to relax on the sun loungers under the thatched palapa and gaze out over the barrier reef to the deep blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Settle in and experience the uniqueness of the monolithic dome buildings and enjoy the romantic setting of your private veranda. When you are ready to explore, visit the friendly staff at the front desk to arrange tours or to use the complimentary bicycles, paddle boards and kayaks. Experience all this at the unique, boutique, Green Globe certified Xanadu Island Resort – a touch of luxury and romance in harmony with nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Xanadu Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize Hotel San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Hotel
- Xanadu Island San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize/San Pedro