We stayed at Xanadu for the first time in February 2007 and had such a great time rebooked for April 2008. Stayed 2 weeks each time and really enjoyed the resort. The people make the difference. Stace, Susan, Martin, Alex and all the staff. Friendly, cooperative, appreciative of our presence and made all the additional bookings and suggestions to make the trip a success. John and I did 13 dives with Ecologic Divers and again the experience was wonderful.
The golf cart and bikes a plus. Couldn't find a bad restaurant on Stace's recommendations.
Facility was in great shape and much attention appears to be placed on its condition.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique, Boutique, Romantic and Eco-friendly! Imagine tranquility settling over you like a mist over the ocean; kick off your shoes and stroll amongst the natural vegetation past the water features and onto the beach. Breathe in the fresh ocean air as you wander down the long pier to relax on the sun loungers under the thatched palapa and gaze out over the barrier reef to the deep blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Settle in and experience the uniqueness of the monolithic dome buildings and enjoy the romantic setting of your private veranda. When you are ready to explore, visit the friendly staff at the front desk to arrange tours or to use the complimentary bicycles, paddle boards and kayaks. Experience all this at the unique, boutique, Green Globe certified Xanadu Island Resort – a touch of luxury and romance in harmony with nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Xanadu Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize Hotel San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Hotel
- Xanadu Island San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize/San Pedro