Xanadu is a very COZY resort. We've stayed in many hotels and resorts (large and small) throughout the Caribbean over the last 30 years. Xanadu is one of the nicest, coziest we've experienced. It's a short, fun walk or bike ride down the beach to the busier section of San Pedro. The staff are wonderful. There are several nice markets right next door, so it's easy to provision, and the kitchens and living rooms in all the rooms are very neat. (We visited several suites as we were there with a group.)
This was our second trip to Ambergris Cay, and we look forward to coming back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique, Boutique, Romantic and Eco-friendly! Imagine tranquility settling over you like a mist over the ocean; kick off your shoes and stroll amongst the natural vegetation past the water features and onto the beach. Breathe in the fresh ocean air as you wander down the long pier to relax on the sun loungers under the thatched palapa and gaze out over the barrier reef to the deep blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Settle in and experience the uniqueness of the monolithic dome buildings and enjoy the romantic setting of your private veranda. When you are ready to explore, visit the friendly staff at the front desk to arrange tours or to use the complimentary bicycles, paddle boards and kayaks. Experience all this at the unique, boutique, Green Globe certified Xanadu Island Resort – a touch of luxury and romance in harmony with nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Xanadu Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize Hotel San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Hotel
- Xanadu Island San Pedro
- Xanadu Island Resort Belize/San Pedro