Great location, close to Bars, restaurants, grocery stores and dive shops. A nice walk to downtown.
Generally quiet, but can get a bit loud during the weekend.
Helpful and friendly staff. the rooms were clean. Only issue was the stove, which wasn't working.
The foods were delicious and the bar by the beach is a great place to hang out.
The pool is very small and the beach is only good for tanning and hanging out. cant really swim because of the sea grass. but there is like a 10-15min walk to nice beach.
Overall its a chill place to stay, you cant go wrong with it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort is a place full of perfect moments. All suites of Exotic Caye's Resort are set in a tropical ambiance with ocean views. Enjoy the tranquility of a relaxing massage. Soak up the sun. Lounge peacefully in an oceanfront hammock. Smell the fresh air. Dance the night away at Crazy Canuck's Beach Bar, take a Yoga class, workout, snorkel, dive, fish or simply do nothing at all. Our staff makes sure this is a vacation you will never forget! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Exotic Caye Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exotic Caye Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Exotic Caye Beach
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro