I come to San Pedro often-and just a few months started going to Tara's Yoga Studio located next to Exotic Caye. She is a gem: the yoga classes are the best I have attended, ever which is saying a lot. She is professional, the room is clean with mats and water and blocks/straps and a bathroom. Tara pays attention to each participant, whether beginner or advanced. Cannot recommend this enough..I'd give it over-the-top ratings. The only issue I see is that the yoga classes aren't advertised that much so it took a friend staying at a hotel to bring it to my attention.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort is a place full of perfect moments. All suites of Exotic Caye's Resort are set in a tropical ambiance with ocean views. Enjoy the tranquility of a relaxing massage. Soak up the sun. Lounge peacefully in an oceanfront hammock. Smell the fresh air. Dance the night away at Crazy Canuck's Beach Bar, take a Yoga class, workout, snorkel, dive, fish or simply do nothing at all. Our staff makes sure this is a vacation you will never forget! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Exotic Caye Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exotic Caye Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Exotic Caye Beach
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro