We stayed in July 2012. We got a deal off of groupon. My parents stayed in the Condo room and we stayed in the "honeymoon suite". I liked the suite because it was on the 2nd floor and you could sit out on your porch at night and enjoy the breeze. Thomas was great and so was Kelly! I loved it there however there is so much vegetation in the water on the beach that you cannot just walk into the water and take a dip. The pool is rather small so its mostly lounging on the beach or sitting at the bar. Or you can pay to take a tour off the dock. Talk to Thomas for good deals on the tours and they can even bill them to the room for you. I recommend the all day fishing survivors tour.
This is not a huge resort style hotel so if that is what you are expecting you will be disappointed. This is a great place to stay if you are looking for the "Condo" type accommodations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort is a place full of perfect moments. All suites of Exotic Caye's Resort are set in a tropical ambiance with ocean views. Enjoy the tranquility of a relaxing massage. Soak up the sun. Lounge peacefully in an oceanfront hammock. Smell the fresh air. Dance the night away at Crazy Canuck's Beach Bar, take a Yoga class, workout, snorkel, dive, fish or simply do nothing at all. Our staff makes sure this is a vacation you will never forget! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Exotic Caye Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exotic Caye Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Hotel Exotic Caye Beach
- Exotic Caye Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro