“Great burger in a simple setting”

Harry's Burgers & Beer
Ranked #146 of 199 Restaurants in San Pedro
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I got the big burger which is a slightly spicy 100% beef parry with some chopped jalaoeno and mustard, mayo and ketchup. Great burger at $10 belize which is $5 USA. You can't go wrong at Harrys!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

My husband and a couple of friends went to dinner one night at a place right next to Harry's.. Since the food was not ready and they didn't serve drinks, we walked next door to Harrys to have a couple of beers while we waited. While there we struck up a conversation with Harry himself who was one of most likable, interesting persons we met on the island. The next night, we decided to go to Harrys for a burger! Awesome burger and fries! A couple of nights later, we went back again and this time we had his Fish Sandwich (it was just as good (if not better) than the burger!). Go there! When you want a break from seafood, check him out. Tell Harry that Fred, Bekki, Mary & Mike said hi!

Reviewed April 30, 2014

My wife and I recently stayed at The Banana Beach resort to celebrate our anniversary. We went with another couple to Harry's our first night as we were tired and wanted something close by. We really enjoyed their burgers, nachos, etc. in a very informal setting (picnic tables outside). I would best describe their food as good, old-school fast food. Service was excellent and very friendly. We liked it well enough that my wife and I returned later in the same week.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

I recently moved to san pedro and came from California where burgers is what we eat. My burger was very good and had a special dressing on it that reminded me of Inn & Out from LA... There smoothies hit the stop too being so hot here....It's a must stop place i recommend to anyone who likes a good burger and fries and a good smoothie to wash it down....

Reviewed April 24, 2014

I'm a vegetarian so I didn't get the burger, but Harry's assistant made me a great plate of nachos. At first she was surprised when I asked for no meat but that didn't stop her from making a great meal. It was really cheap too, which is nice because things can get expensive on the island. The ambiance is no frills so don't expect luxury. But the prices and the food make up for that. Also, you get a nice steady stream of locals who buy food, which I really like. I want to eat what the locals eat!