$357
$269
$239
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Banana Beach Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$92
$88
  • Breakfast included
White Sands Cove Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$120
$108
Caribbean Villas Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$175
$101
$290
$240
All reviewstuff e nuffswim up barwater taxiin townbasketball courtgolf cartambergris cayeping pongrum punchfull kitchenawesome poolbelize citypool bartendercocoa beachsister propertytuff enuff toursrented bikes
Reviewed August 20, 2017

Nice resort, but pier was broken due to a storm last year, I wish it was fixed before I my vacation I was hoping to do some fishing and stargazing, I was never advised it was broken when I inquired wish I knew

1  Thank carmenF7152SL
DirGuestSrv, Guest Relations Manager at Belizean Shores Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Construction on our new dock is scheduled to be completed soon. We do apologize that this was not in time for your stay with us. For safety reasons, fishing is not permitted on the dock.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

Pool/Beach Towels provided and can be exchange for clean dry towels as needed. We got picked up at resort dock for snorkel/scuba excursions. We bought groceries in San Pedro to stock for breakfast, most lunches and snacks. We ate out in San Pedro most nights. Usually we took a taxi both ways. Cost was $25 Us each way. You can walk the 4 miles into San Pedro. Bikes and golf carts are available to rent.

1  Thank garykV8808CM
Reviewed August 14, 2017

We really enjoyed our stay. The staff was very helpful and available. The pool was great and bar staff very friendly. The pier is being rebuilt but will be an asset once repaired. Also having access to the resort next door was a plus with beautiful amenities. I would stay there again.
I would stay there again.

1  Thank ingrid_minckler
Reviewed August 14, 2017

The service I experienced from the staff was wonderful. The room was very nice (although we had to adjust to using the shower because the water temperature keep changing). The location was very nice despite the lack of amenities because of site construction and the changes being made to the onsite restaurant.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank bilbeaux2017
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

Belizean Shores is on the island of Ambergris Caye. This is one of my favorite places because you can relax all day in a hammock feet from the crystal clear water or you can take a kayak out to the reef which is just about 150-200 yards from the shore and snorkel. There's so much to see on the reef it's easy to spend hours out there. The resort offers excursions to several places. They also have golf carts to rent if you want to go into town. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. The room prices are very reasonable. Food can be a little expensive. I have been here half a dozen times and I always look forward to coming back.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank scottrschroeder

On behalf of our entire staff, thanks for continuing to choose Belizean Shores Resort for your Ambegris Caye vacations! We are delighted to know that you always enjoy your stays with us and look forward to welcoming you back "home" to Belizean Shores again soon.