We have been wanting to go to Ambergris Caye for awhile now and decided this was the time. It was the best decision for location, people and the most relaxing vacation ever taken.
You did not need to know what the time was, date, actually had to really thing about the day only when we knew it was nearing the end of our time there at Belizean Shores.
The service we received at Belizean Shores was above and beyond. Anything you needed they would do their best to provide it, and that was including getting someone to come directly to the resort to sell us a variety of fresh fish.
Penny Bonilla one of the Resort's best assets, was such a great host and made sure our stay was all about us and made sure we were happy always, Also, at the reception desk, Jose, Denis and Oscar you were so great and helped us in any way possible. You are all the best!!!
From riding bicycles along the shoreline, walking up and down the shores, jumping off the dock for a refreshing swim and fishing from the peer for your dinner, and meeting such genuinely kind people everywhere we walked, stopped, making new friends.
We would definitely go back and stay on this island and at Belizean Shores resort without hesitation. The grounds/beach are well groomed, very clean immaculate and beautiful.
The only cons, if they are cons would be the road behind the resort is unpaved and with large pot holes, made getting around a bit difficult even by golf cart, but we found that using the bicycles were a very nice option and actually enjoyed it better. Also another thing is having the kitchen is nice, but there is no dishwasher, but the maid service does your dishes for you. So with these cons are added pros to the awesome service provided.
There is no "fitness" center, but the resort and island give options of the bicycles and walking and running on the beach as great options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small, casual and comfortable resort, Belizean Shores is the perfect choice for travelers seeking adventure or peaceful relaxation. Our resort features a brilliant pool, pool side snack service, a fun swim up bar, onsite concierge and one of the island’s highest rated tour operations right onsite. Complimentary kayaks and paddle boards are available during the day along with giant chess, ping pong and a dual basketball/tennis court. Bicycle and golf cart rentals can easily be arranged at the front desk as can waterfront or in-room spa services. Located right on the water, guests can also enjoy swimming in the warm Caribbean right from our dock. Located 3.5 miles north of San Pedro town, the resort is outside of the hustle and bustle of town, yet easily accessible via water taxi or ground taxi service or bicycle or golf cart rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Belizean Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Shores Hotel San Pedro
- Belizean Shores San Pedro
- Belizean Shores Resort Belize/San Pedro