I have stayed at Belizean Shores Resort 4 or 5 times now and have always had a good experience. I have stayed there solo, with a friend, and also with my two teens. Each stay was consistent--the condos are clean, well-maintained, comfortably furnished, and kitchens are fully equipped for those who want to cook. The pool and hot tub are pristine, the laundry facilities great for those who need them, and golf cart rentals and bicycles are available and priced at local market rates. Free kayaks and paddle boards make it possible to head out to the reef whenever you like for snorkeling or just enjoying the water and the view.
The staff at Belizean Shores are simply the best! From the moment you are greeted at the boat dock til your last drink at the swim up bar, everyone is smiling, friendly, and helpful. Whatever you need, they can hook you up. The resort's Island Tavern restaurant is managed by a separate company but has the same caliber of wait staff--very friendly and helpful. The food is tasty although choices are limited but prices are reasonable for the island. Have the classic Belizean breakfast and you won't be hungry again until nightfall! And it's an easy walk to several other good places to eat (Capricon, Captain Morgan's, etc) if you don't want to leave the island..BUT the best food is found in the town of San Pedro--don't miss Wuruguma's.
For total relaxation, massage is available in room or on the beach as you prefer. The front desk will arrange it for you and the local body workers they use are all excellent.
The Belizean Shores Resort is a great place to stay for the classic sun/beach/pool resort vacation or as a home base while you are exploring the natural beauty of the land and sea of Belize.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small, casual and comfortable resort, Belizean Shores is the perfect choice for travelers seeking adventure or peaceful relaxation. Our resort features a brilliant pool, pool side snack service, a fun swim up bar, onsite concierge and one of the island’s highest rated tour operations right onsite. Complimentary kayaks and paddle boards are available during the day along with giant chess, ping pong and a dual basketball/tennis court. Bicycle and golf cart rentals can easily be arranged at the front desk as can waterfront or in-room spa services. Located right on the water, guests can also enjoy swimming in the warm Caribbean right from our dock. Located 3.5 miles north of San Pedro town, the resort is outside of the hustle and bustle of town, yet easily accessible via water taxi or ground taxi service or bicycle or golf cart rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Belizean Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Shores Hotel San Pedro
- Belizean Shores San Pedro
- Belizean Shores Resort Belize/San Pedro