The rooms are beautiful, the pool is fantastic, the grounds are immaculate, the staff are amazing, the restaurant is expensive, and the golf carts are fun, but also pricey. The water taxi pass through Tough Enuff Tours was a great deal! Kayaks were always ready to go, and the resident moray eels and fish that live around the dock provide for daily entertainment. I would recommend to families with younger children, and anyone looking for that "condotel" experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small, casual and comfortable resort, Belizean Shores is the perfect choice for travelers seeking adventure or peaceful relaxation. Our resort features a brilliant pool, pool side snack service, a fun swim up bar, onsite concierge and one of the island’s highest rated tour operations right onsite. Complimentary kayaks and paddle boards are available during the day along with giant chess, ping pong and a dual basketball/tennis court. Bicycle and golf cart rentals can easily be arranged at the front desk as can waterfront or in-room spa services. Located right on the water, guests can also enjoy swimming in the warm Caribbean right from our dock. Located 3.5 miles north of San Pedro town, the resort is outside of the hustle and bustle of town, yet easily accessible via water taxi or ground taxi service or bicycle or golf cart rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Belizean Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Shores Hotel San Pedro
- Belizean Shores San Pedro
- Belizean Shores Resort Belize/San Pedro