We just got back from 5 days at the resort and had a great experience. Maryanne the manager is great. The rooms are very nice, stayed in a loft, my daughter thought it was great to have her own area. The rooms are clean, the kitchen has everything you need to make simple meals which we did quite a few times. The rooms are cleaned everyday and they even do the dishes if you have any. The views from our deck were priceless in the morning having coffee and eating our burritos from Mario. Mario would show up between 7 and 9 every morning with breakfast burritos and chicken/steak burritos for lunch it you wanted. $2.50 US a piece. We rented a golf cart twice to go to town, had alot of fun. We ate at Estell's and Elvi's in town both very good and reasonable. Ate at the restaurant at the resort twice, it was good but the menu is very limited. The pool is very nice, and a great place to relax. Ate at Captain Morgans resort one night, great food and a bigger menu to choose from. We used Tuff E Nuff tours for a snorkeling trip, great guys and reasonable.. We also snorkeled out front of the resort, and saw alot of fish. We would stay at the resort again, great place to stay for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small, casual and comfortable resort, Belizean Shores is the perfect choice for travelers seeking adventure or peaceful relaxation. Our resort features a brilliant pool, pool side snack service, a fun swim up bar, onsite concierge and one of the island’s highest rated tour operations right onsite. Complimentary kayaks and paddle boards are available during the day along with giant chess, ping pong and a dual basketball/tennis court. Bicycle and golf cart rentals can easily be arranged at the front desk as can waterfront or in-room spa services. Located right on the water, guests can also enjoy swimming in the warm Caribbean right from our dock. Located 3.5 miles north of San Pedro town, the resort is outside of the hustle and bustle of town, yet easily accessible via water taxi or ground taxi service or bicycle or golf cart rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Belizean Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Shores Hotel San Pedro
- Belizean Shores San Pedro
- Belizean Shores Resort Belize/San Pedro