“Tasty!”

Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in San Pedro
Elizabeth, New Jersey
“Tasty!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Our first day in Belize we stopped this lady riding her bike and selling pastries right from her bike basket. After After that we waited to see her every day. Finally, one day while touring we actually found the bakery! We continued to go there every afternoon for one of her amazing pastries.Sitting out front with our yummy pastries,music and our Moscato It simply could not get any better:)

• Visited July 2013

Portland, Oregon
“Best chocolate cake of my life”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Annie's helpfully worked with my boyfriend while he was still in America so that I could have a birthday cake while on vacation in Belize. The cake was ready on time, beautiful, and it was truly the best chocolate cake I have ever had in my life. I could not stop eating it. The price was normal for a specialty bakery, not grocery store prices, but totally worth it. I hate to say anything negative because the cake was so delicious, but they did spell my name wrong, so make sure to be very clear about spelling if you need a cake personalized.

• Visited September 2013
Orange County, California
“Amazing pastries, cinnamon rolls, and bread pudding!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

In the mood for good pastries in San Pedro? Just north of the roundabout past Richie's Market on the left side of the road is Annie's Pastries. They have been making pastries for years. This place opens at 3pm in the afternoon during the week. I am not sure about their Saturday and Sunday hours.

To order, you take one of the baskets and a pair of tongs and fill up your basket with goods. You then take it to the cashier to pay.

They have great cinammon rolls. Their bread pudding is fantastic as well. They also have things like pigs-in-a-blanket, and pizza pockets. This place is definitely worth the trip but keep in mind that some things sell out quickly., Most baked goods are between BZ$1-BZ$3.

You can satisfy your sweet tooth in San Pedro!

• Visited August 2013