“Awesome Mexican Food in the Heart of San Pedro!”
Review of La Hora Taco

La Hora Taco
Ranked #138 of 192 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 2, 2013

On my recent trip to San Pedro, I was walking down Angel Coral Drive (also known as Back Street) looking for some place to grab some dinner. I came across "La Hora Taco." It was a Friday night and they had some pork on a spit outside and it smelled fantastic. This place is small. There's only a few tables but I saw some local folks in there (always a good sign). So I decided to give it a try. I ordered a pork burrito. I was asked if I wanted to include some veggies (peppers and onions) so I said yes.

My food came out after about ten minutes. Talk about presentation! The burrito was topped with some tomato slices and a little bit of sour cream. It looked picture perfect. As far as the taste, all I can say is "wow!" I am picky when it comes to burritos and this was really good. I was told they only have the pork on the spit on Fridays but they have chicken and other items as well. They also have tacos and some other items. My total meal (including the burrito, a soda, and tip) was about US$ 7.

You will need to look a little bit for this place. It's on the opposite side of the street from Super Buy and maybe a block south of it. I really believe that if you go away from the beach and look in some less common areas that you can find some great things. La Hora Taco is the proof. Don't just think about it. Go!

1  Thank ElGringoViajero