“Hol Chan & shark Ray Ally”

Belize Master Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Private Tours.Snorkeling Trips, fishing Snorkeling Beach B.B.Que, Mayan ruins tours. cave tubing and zip lining tours.Boat Charter.Tours to the Reef Adventures.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My wife and I live in Belize City and work with youth and kids. We host many teams through out the year and at the end of each week with our teams we top it off with a great trip to see Belize's great natural resources and there is nothing greater than a trip out snorkeling with Selvin. I have used many dive guides but Selvin is fantastic. He is safe and very friendly. I never have to worry about a great time. It is guaranteed. He is quick to point out and name all the fish you encounter and with Selvin, you always see a lot. We always see sharks, rays, ells, turtles, and a variety of other fish. I like the professionalism of Selvin. If your looking for a great trip with good equipment, look no more. Selvin will take care of your every need.

1  Thank Nathan L

Reviewed July 3, 2013

My wife and I visited Belize a couple of weeks ago and had the pleasure of doing a private snorkel trip with Selvin and his son. Selvin was a great guide who took us to beautiful coral reefs, found manatees for us to swim with and made us a wonderful lobster lunch. The day was perfect and we felt we had tremendous service. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a great guide and boat.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We had a terrific tour with Belize Master Tours! Bacalar Chico Marine Reserve is on the northern tip of the island. We had a group of 8 family and friends with only 3 of us new to Belize. Yet none of our group had taken this tour before. The tour included two different stops to snorkel, lunch, a museum visit, and many discussions along the way regarding Belize. Our guide mentioned the changing San Pedro area, pointed out local nature, Hollywood celebs Belize resorts and islands away from the regular tourist areas and so much more. Mr. Selvin, our guide and tour owner, is the best! He assisted personally two of our group with snorkelling who were not as confident in the water. He made sure they were able to see the reef pulling us with a life jacket and showing many different types of coral around Rocky Point, which was on the north eastern side of the island. Yes, I was one of them and grateful for Mr. Selvin making sure my tour was still memorable. We tried to see manatee in the mangroves but they were not around. Our lunch was my family's favorite of our entire vacation and it was prepared during a tour break by Mr. Selvin. During our break you were able to explore the reserve a bit and see the Turtleman's house. The Bacalar Chico canal was supposedly dug by Maya traders between A.D. 700-900 separating Ambergris Caye, Belize and the Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico. You could see Mexico on one side of you and Belize on the other during part of our boat ride. At the museum Mr. Selvin narrated many of the exhibits and as you left you had to pay the ranger $5 US per person. Our boat ride was a very comfortable and pleasant experience. I know I will ask for Belize Master Tours again when I visit Belize! Thank you Selvin providing extra service to make sure our tour was outstanding!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

We had an absolutely wonderful trip. I would definitely use Belize Master tours again. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Our guide, Selvin was friendly and extremely informative about both of our stops as well as Belize overall. Our trip was very well organized, we had great meals at each stop. My whole group agreed that the trip was money well spent and I look forward to using Belize Master again in the future.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Wonderful tour of the area and the guide was very informative and friendly service. We enjoyed the sharks, sting rays, turtles, and marine life was worth the experience.

I would definitely do this again and recommend Belize Master Tours. I had a wonderful time on the reef and cant wait for the next time around.