“Wonderful chocolate.”

Belize Chocolate Company
Ranked #1 of 15 Shopping in San Pedro
More attraction details
Owner description: Bean to Bar Chocolate maker offering everything chocolate. From bars to truffles, cookies to chocolate tea, chocolate soaps to cocoa powder. All made by us in Ambergris Caye. Now including chocolate making classes.
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful chocolate.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

This was a great experience. top level chocolate in an ocean front setting. Nice variety of products and just a pleasant surprise to find such a classy place in San Pedro

Visited April 2013

Twin Cities, MN
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Artisan chocolate in the Caribbean”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

Mmmmm.....fresh, melting (in your mouth), high-quality chocolate and other chocolate-based fun products. We bought several truffles and an assortment of chocolate bars. We greatly regretted not buying more because we didn't time a return trip to the store before we left the island, and we didn't find their chocolates at the airport. I always bring my own chocolate on trips in case I don't fine any really good chocolate; I didn't need to. Who would have thought I'd find artisan chocolates on tiny Ambergris Caye?

Chino Hills, California
246 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 182 helpful votes
“Loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

Found this store by happenchance. Our resort was 4 miles away and every day after our intial encounter we found a way to get to San Pedro just to get a milkshake. The quality of the milkshake depends on who makes it, and 2 of the 3 times they were heavenly. Great, clean store, with great chocolate.

Friday Harbor, Washington, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“um, YUM!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

Belize is one of the places where chocolate comes from, so I HAD to stop at a local chocolate company. There are sooo many products in here, and I should have tried them all. All in all, you walk in, and it smells heavenly. I took home some cocoa powder which i used yesterday in brownies. It was so good, and the flavor was unlike anything I have had. Super yum. I also had a salted caramel from the handmade case. It was pretty ridiculous.