“Solved my husbands backache”

Massage By The Reef Outdoor Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Massage By The Reef Outdoor Day Spa provides a full range of specialized spa treatments such as Full Body Massage, Couple Massage, Facial, Manicure, Pedicure And Ear Candling. All of our treatments are done overlooking the Caribbean Sea to help you induce the relaxing trance caused by the gentle caress of the island breezes and calming sounds of the lapping sea.
Reviewed January 26, 2014

These women know what they are doing. Going back for a third massage tomorrow. Also had a 1 hour pedicure that was all by careful loving hands. They talked to me during the pedi, sharing their values, families, dogs and freinds- unlike our home salons. It is a real slice of paradise. We didn't need an appointment but we went at opening both times.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

What a great experience!!! The breeze blowing, the waves lapping at the shoreline, a certified masseuse working her magic.....what more could a person ask for??? I'll tell you. Three certified masseuses working their magic on myself and my two girlfriends!! Ceci ( the owner) arranged for two other certiified ladies to be there so that all three of us could have a massage together. They were all wonderful. If I could, I would go there once a week!! But it would be quite a hike from Canada. I would reccommend Ceci to anyone looking to feel like a limp noodle....in a great way!!!