“Best Burgers by the Beach!”
Review of DJ's - CLOSED

DJ's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Loved my medium rare bacon cheeseburger!

I can tell they made the burger patties from scratch and I still think about it :)

Its right infront of the beach , and its very close by the bridge and this location is very accessible to everyone.

You will never miss your hockey or football nigs but its on it!

1  Thank sandydessert
ManagementDJs, Owner at DJ's, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Awe shucks
We try to be the best always!!!!!

much appreciated

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Ordered the surf n' turf burger while my gf ordered the bacon cheeze burger both on medium rare, not only were they sinfully delicious, they were just the most face-drippingly succulent burgers ever to grace our hungry maws. Cannot recommend this place enough!

2  Thank Unapimper
ManagementDJs, General Manager at DJ's, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

As amazing as our customers :)
Soooo much appreciate you taking the time to share

Reviewed May 29, 2013

At north end by bridge... Burgers so fresh and delicious... The small quaint restaurant will surprise you.. Had wings and stuffed jalepeno peppers too. Melt in your mouth... We will visit again before heading home to ga.about $10-$15 pp... We visited many other restaurants I the area much more expensive and they are by far the best!

1  Thank Lynne P

We are so happy to have had the pleasure to serve you :)

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We stopped in here the day we arrived as it is close to where we were staying and all needed something to hold us over until dinner. It is an open air place that faces out to the water, so a nice view and very friendly staff. I generally do not eat beef when out of the states, but we all ordered burgers having read the reviews here - they were all cooked fresh to order (you can see the chef cooking), perfectly cooked and oh so good. They also have a generous pour with the mixed drinks. Good place.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I live in San Pedro and have heard friend rave about this place so I just had to try it. I was happy I did. I ordered the bacon cheeseburger with sweet potato fries. No doubt this is the best hamburger. They have their delicious buns for them and they are wonderful, the meat was cooked to order and the fries topped off the meal very well. I would suggest this place to anyone.

1  Thank Kathryn E